All Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil technicians are technical experts.
All of our technicians are professional, fully trained and up-to-date with the latest environmental and safety methods.
Knockout operates with a professional team of qualified managers, technicians and administrative staff to meet our clients every need. Over 70% of our Technical staff are Certificate 3 qualified or higher.
Knockout’s team has solved difficult problems in sensitive areas because we understand the need for reliable, discreet, effective processes.
Fill out the form on the right for a free consultation
The Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil Technical Process
First we inspect, identify, and evaluate all the underlying reasons pests infest your facility.
- Comprehensive inspections – We detect any sanitation issues or structural conditions conducive to pests.
- Indentification of pest activity – We examine and report any evidence of pest infestation.
- Risk evaluation – We consider your facility type, geography and any conditions conducive to pest activity.
Cookie-cutter pest management solutions are ineffective. Your Knockout Pest Specialist continually works with you to develop a customised solution to suit your unique needs.
- Focus on prevention – When we can, we start with exclusion, sanitation and other non-chemical options.
- Environmentally responsible – If a product is needed, your Knockout Pest Specialist selects the most effective treatment with the least impact on the environment.
- Sanitation consultation – Your Knockout Pest Specialist will consult with you to make sure your cleaning efforts make a real impact on potential pest “hot spots”.
- Monitoring – During regular service inspections, your Knockout Pest specialist monitors for signs of pest activity, looks for pest-friendly conditions and helps make sure your program is working.
- Documentation and Communication – After each service, your Knockout Pest Specialist documents all services performed, pest activity and any recommendations.