The Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil Guarantee.
Either They’re In Trouble Or We Are.
The Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil Guarantee is our way to ensure you get the best service possible.
Ny name’s Dean Hopping of Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil.
My Promise to you is that if you’re in any way dissatisfied with the service you receive from us,
we’ll waive our fee.
Not part of it, but the lot*.
*Conditions apply: May take a few weeks to control some pests. Excludes termite & bird service. Contact the office for further details.
When you call for a quote don’t forget to ask about The Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil Guarantee!
Fill out the form on the right for a free consultation
The Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil Process
First we inspect, identify, and evaluate all the underlying reasons pests infest your facility.
- Comprehensive inspections – We detect any sanitation issues or structural conditions conducive to pests.
- Indentification of pest activity – We examine and report any evidence of pest infestation.
- Risk evaluation – We consider your facility type, geography and any conditions conducive to pest activity.
Cookie-cutter pest management solutions are ineffective. Your Knockout Pest Specialist continually works with you to develop a customised solution to suit your unique needs.
- Focus on prevention – When we can, we start with exclusion, sanitation and other non-chemical options.
- Environmentally responsible – If a product is needed, your Knockout Pest Specialist selects the most effective treatment with the least impact on the environment.
- Sanitation consultation – Your Knockout Pest Specialist will consult with you to make sure your cleaning efforts make a real impact on potential pest “hot spots”.
- Monitoring – During regular service inspections, your Knockout Pest specialist monitors for signs of pest activity, looks for pest-friendly conditions and helps make sure your program is working.
- Documentation and Communication – After each service, your Knockout Pest Specialist documents all services performed, pest activity and any recommendations.