Considerations for Our Environment
Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil considers the environment a number one priority. We actively review each and every treatment we carry out.
Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil’s environmental management system has been developed to comply with relevant Government legislation and regulations. But, we have gone further and implemented procedures that are over and above those required by the law.
Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil’s Environment Policy deals with many issues associated with our profession and we ensure that all treatments used by our technicians are the safest and most effective on the market today.
We regularly monitor, review and update our practices and procedures. We also ensure that our technicians and staff are informed and up to date on the latest initiatives when it comes to the protection of the environment.
Fill out the form on the right for a free consultation
The Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil Process
First we inspect, identify, and evaluate all the underlying reasons pests infest your facility.
- Comprehensive inspections – We detect any sanitation issues or structural conditions conducive to pests.
- Indentification of pest activity – We examine and report any evidence of pest infestation.
- Risk evaluation – We consider your facility type, geography and any conditions conducive to pest activity.
Cookie-cutter pest management solutions are ineffective. Your Knockout Pest Specialist continually works with you to develop a customised solution to suit your unique needs.
- Focus on prevention – When we can, we start with exclusion, sanitation and other non-chemical options.
- Environmentally responsible – If a product is needed, your Knockout Pest Specialist selects the most effective treatment with the least impact on the environment.
- Sanitation consultation – Your Knockout Pest Specialist will consult with you to make sure your cleaning efforts make a real impact on potential pest “hot spots”.
- Monitoring – During regular service inspections, your Knockout Pest specialist monitors for signs of pest activity, looks for pest-friendly conditions and helps make sure your program is working.
- Documentation and Communication – After each service, your Knockout Pest Specialist documents all services performed, pest activity and any recommendations.