There are many signs that can point to the presence of a rat infestation in or around your home.
- Do you hear noises such as banging and scratching coming from the attic just after sunset?
- Is there evidence rodents are feeding on fruit/nuts that are in or falling from the trees in your yard?
- Have you seen rats traveling along utility lines or on the tops of fences at dusk or soon after?
- Have you spotted rats outside of your home, it’s only a matter of time before they venture indoors.
- Are there smudge marks caused by the rats rubbing their fur against beams, rafters, pipes, and walls?
- Does your dog bark and run around the back yard or house, often at what looks like nothing at all?
If food, water, and shelter are freely available, rat populations can establish themselves really quickly. While the most permanent form of control is to limit access food, water, shelter, and access to buildings, direct rat population control often is necessary.
If you think you have a rat infestation, you can check out the first signs of rodents here >
You can find out more about rat control here >
You can contact Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil here > to get rid of rats from your home or business