The Knockout Termite Treatment Solution
The Knockout Solution: Continuous Treatment Plans
Our Continuous Protection Plans are customised to your homes construction type. With Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil you receive the most dependable termite control service you can buy. We’ve been around for over 20 years, so you can be confident we will be around when you need us.
Customised Termite Treatment
Based on the layout of your home and the degree of termite infestation,Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil will create a customised treatment plan to effectively control termites in your home.
All Termite Services are carried out as per Australian Standards 3660.
Liquid Termite Treatments
- Liquid treatments help deter termites immediately plus offer protection from future infestations.
- Liquid treatments may be applied on the inside, outside and within the homes foundations, providing a protective area around the home.
- Liquid wood treatments may be injected directly into active termite infestations.
Bait & Monitoring
- Monitoring stations are placed in strategic at-risk locations around your home to determine termite activity.
- Once termite activity is detected, the monitoring station is replaced with the bait device.
- Termites then ingest the bait and share it with other termites, helping to establish colony control.
Fill out the form on the right for a free quote
Your continuous termite protection plan includes:
Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil continues to inspect and monitor your home for signs of termite activity.
If termites return to your home following a treatment, TheKnockout Pest Control by Rentokil technician will return to re-treat the problem at no additional charge.
We are not satisfied until you are satisfied – If you are not completely satisfied with your termite program’s results simply write to Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil within 30 days of your initial treatment.
Quick Facts & Tips
- Termites have been around for over 250 million years
- There are over 2500 termite species worldwide and 258 of these species are in Australia
- mature colonies can contain 100’000 termites
- Termites detect sound through their legs
- Termites groom by licking each other
- The termite queen has secondary and tertiary reproductive to help lay eggs