All Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil technicians are HACCP Accredited.
With the increase in focus by regulatory authorities on HACCP and Food Safety, we have enrolled our technical staff in Food Safety Supervisor courses; we even have an accredited Internal Food Safety Auditor on staff.
HACCP is an internationally recognised method of identifying and managing risk and, when central to an active food safety programme, can provide vendors, the public and government sector bodies with a high degree of comfort that food safety is being taken seriously and is well managed.
Fill out the form on the right for a free consultation
The Knockout Pest Control by Rentokil Process
First we inspect, identify, and evaluate all the underlying reasons pests infest your facility.
- Comprehensive inspections – We detect any sanitation issues or structural conditions conducive to pests.
- Indentification of pest activity – We examine and report any evidence of pest infestation.
- Risk evaluation – We consider your facility type, geography and any conditions conducive to pest activity.
Cookie-cutter pest management solutions are ineffective. Your Knockout Pest Specialist continually works with you to develop a customised solution to suit your unique needs.
- Focus on prevention – When we can, we start with exclusion, sanitation and other non-chemical options.
- Environmentally responsible – If a product is needed, your Knockout Pest Specialist selects the most effective treatment with the least impact on the environment.
- Sanitation consultation – Your Knockout Pest Specialist will consult with you to make sure your cleaning efforts make a real impact on potential pest “hot spots”.
- Monitoring – During regular service inspections, your Knockout Pest specialist monitors for signs of pest activity, looks for pest-friendly conditions and helps make sure your program is working.
- Documentation and Communication – After each service, your Knockout Pest Specialist documents all services performed, pest activity and any recommendations.