There are many signs of Crawling Insects.
To control crawling insects you must know the first signs of when Crawling Insects are present.
Use the table below to find out if you have the signs of crawling insects in your home or business.
Signs of Ants
- Ant Sightings in and around the home
- Finding Frass is debris or excrement produced by ants.
- Hearing an active colony may make a dry, rustling sound that becomes louder if the ant colony is disturbed.
- Viewing Ant trails and Ant nests
If you would like more information on Ants click here
Signs of Bed Bugs
- Signs of bed bugs may be dark spotting and staining on the bed frame and mattress or rusty blood spots on the bedding. In most cases these dark spots turn out to be dry bed bug feces.
- There may be also traces of molted skin, eggs or eggshells or rusty blood spots
- One of the biggest challenges is to locate and treat all the places where bed bugs eggs might have been deposited
If you would more information of Bed Bugs click here
Signs of Cockroaches
There are many signs of Cockroaches, the common ones to look out for are:
- Finding Cockroach droppings – Cockroaches leave small, black droppings lying around
- Finding Cockroach eggs cases
- Shed skin
- Damage to property
- Seeing live cockroaches – most likely in the evening
- Odour – Cockroach infestations produce an unpleasant, musty smell
If you would like more information on Cockroaches click here
Signs of Fleas
- Can you visually see Fleas on yourself, pets or the carpet
- Can you see flea droppings the size of ground black pepper on your pets, carpets or rugs
- Can you find Flea eggs, which can be hard to find
If you would like more information on Fleas click here
Signs of Spiders
- Spider webs can be seen around windows, light fitting, in brickwork and nearly everywhere you can imagine. If you see a spider web it is most likely that there is a spider around
- Spiders in webs or crawling around
- Dead insects, spiders eat insect so there could be dead insects around a spider infestation.
If you would like more information on spiders click here >
Signs of Silverfish
- Finding Silverfish on the floor, in a sink, in your shower, or your bath.
- Feeding damage, small holes and yellowish stains on clothing, books, linen, silks, wallpaper, cereal boxes, and other cardboard or fabric materials and other carbohydrates particularly starches
- Damp, dark areas with small spots of feces that look like tiny black pepper.
- Small holes and yellowish stains on clothing, wallpaper, cereal boxes, and other cardboard or fabric
For more information on Silverfish click here >